Daily Poll 139: Is G2A a good company?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twidget View Post
    G2A has been getting negative press for a while.
    Where there's smoke, there's fire.
    G2A has been getting bad press since they started, thanks to big publishers hating the idea of someone selling their games for cheaper than they intended.
    They started the rumors that G2A was shady and illegal, but it backfired hilariously because they actually became shady.
    Click here for all my game reviews. or Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991

Comment

Probably just trying to make money like every company although many companies don't understand what will and won't piss off their customers and how much an effect pissing off customers can have in this day and age. They did that because they though it would be good for their bottom line. Now it won't. Maybe they'll learn. Maybe not.

Comment

I had never heard of them prior to this post. Judging by everyone’s response. No. No it is not a good company.
        All my typos are intentional
        I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

I have heard about some people having issues with these game key sites. I only bought games on Green Man and Humble Bundle. I got some pretty good deals on those sites. I got all the Bioshock games for $2-3 on Humble Bundle a few years ago. Back when I was using a underpowered laptop I got as a Christmas present in 2010 and a prebuilt desktop from Best Buy I used to buy games on those sites cause if I bought a game and it didn't run well on my PC at least it wasn't a lot of money spent. This was back when Steam didn't have a refund policy. But since I built my PC in 2016 I just buy games on Steam now so I can get a refund and leave negative reviews when the game is garbage. lol

Comment

If you an illegal key, unaware of that fact, you can lose it at some point, and your money. There is nothing good about G2A.

Comment

Every PC gamer on this forum: I only pirate games because <insert excuse about why some company is bad>
              Also every PC gamer on this forum: G2A is a bad company because they lose income for game developers
              Last edited by Aidy; 07-13-2019, 08:52 PM.
              Iconoclast

There's something about these cowards that they block you then endlessly talk about you behind that block. It is the definition of grade school. "I wanna say mean things about you but I don't want any backlash"

https://youtu.be/P5m6lBjWGyQ?t=321

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
                Cuzin_Ed commented
                Editing a comment
                I am a PC gamer and I don't pirate games.

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
              Every PC gamer on this forum: I only pirate games because <insert excuse about why some company is bad>
              Also every PC gamer on this forum: G2A is a bad company because they lose income for game developers
              Words have been raped before, but never to such a degree as you can observe the resident epic shill in his natural habitat raping the word 'every' above.

Click here for all my game reviews. or Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
                Cuzin_Ed commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, really. This is typical console peasant thinking. All PC gamers pirate games.

Originally posted by MadMummy76 View Post
              Words have been raped before, but never to such a degree as you can observe the resident epic shill in his natural habitat raping the word 'every' above.
              Aidy never said Epic in the post you quote but you call him an epic shill.
              Was the use of lower case intentional and you meant epic or did you mean this Epic and just didn't capitalize?

And is G2A associated with Epic?
              "We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

Originally posted by twidget View Post
                Aidy never said Epic in the post you quote but you call him an epic shill.
                Was the use of lower case intentional and you meant epic or did you mean this Epic and just didn't capitalize?

And is G2A associated with Epic?
                LOL, just because he didn't spell out epic, does not make him any less of a shill. And it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that he's referring to the people who said they'd rather pirate games than buy them from the epic store.

As for using lower case, it is on purpose because I'm not going to dignify scummy corporations by capitalizing them in my sentences. But I assume you knew that and this was just a very weak attempt at misdirection.

Either way, it doesn't really matter if you're just playing dumb or actually being dumb, the end result does not paint a favourable picture.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMummy76 View Post
                  LOL, just because he didn't spell out epic, does not make him any less of a shill. And it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that he's referring to the people who said they'd rather pirate games than buy them from the epic store. . . .
                  So you attack him for being a shill for Epic based on your abilities to read between lines?
                  Ok Carnac, there's no reasoning with your psychic powers.

. . . it doesn't really matter if you're just playing dumb or actually being dumb, the end result does not paint a favourable picture.
                  Like I give a single, lonely fuck if you paint a favorable picture or not.

"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• Aidy
                    Aidy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "I don't care what you actually wrote, I'm telling you what you mean and I'm going to base an entire argument around that" is the maximum level of intelligence you can expect from MadMummu76 I'm afraid.

Is that a serious question? ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X