Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll 160: Should EA port more games to Switch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't care. I ignore everything with the EA logo on it.
    Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

I'd prefer if they kept their lootbox-infested shovelware off the Switch.
      There's no way to delete my account, so I'll just put this here:

I'm done with this site, and will no longer be a member here. Goodbye.

Comment

Nobody should want EA games and they're either just going to turn out bad, not fit on a small cart without major compression etc and result in 5000 Switch channel youtubers complaining about it, and then nobody buying it because they "heard it sucks"

Get more selective with the port begging.

Comment

I feel sorry for anyone using the Switch as a primary console. That thing's like a toy for kids. PS4 and to a lesser extent the Xbox One are REAL consoles.

Comment

• The Messenger
            The Messenger commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not. It's a glorified handheld, yet people treat it like an actual console and expect every PS4/Xbox One game to not only be released on the Switch, but to be ported without any loss in graphics or performance, a ridiculous expectation. I'm tired of hearing people whine whenever they get a crap port of a game that was meant to run on PS4/Xbox. Quit bitching and buy a REAL console.

What annoys me even more is that so many gaming sites shill for the Switch, like Dualshockers, when it's a crap, joke of a console

• The Messenger
            The Messenger commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sick of Nintendo's focus on gimmicks and nonsense. It's why all of their modern consoles are crap and it's why games like Starfox Zero turn out to be garbage

• Lehran
            Lehran commented
            Editing a comment
            Nobody is expecting the switch to on par with the performance of the xbox or ps4 and anyone with a switch will tell you to prioritize performance over visuals. If you want the best graphical quality at the cost of portability you get a PC. If you want a console game that can be taken on the go you buy it on the switch. Care to explain where the "real consoles" fit into that?

What EA makes games I though they only make mikrotrunsucktions Dood

Comment

EA should stop making games
            Odealo should start making and sell games like WoW classic (and professions) like Skinning, Leatherworking, enchanting, Tailoring, blacksmithing, alchemy, engeineering, minning, herbalism and first aid

Runescape guides for Blasksmithing and OSRS guides are best. Good guides are guides written by a man who knows what the guide should contain, has a light pen and knows how to write. Blacksmithing is one of the basic skills in Runescape that allow you to make money. They are also different like Herbalism, enchanting, Tailoring and they are very good, you will find information about them in the guide. It is no different with Skinning, Leatherworking, and other professions. It is worth learning if you want to be able to say anything about OSRS moneymaking https://odealo.com/articles/runescap...skills-in-osrs

I'm trst in you and I try to help you
            Last edited by cytatytacyta; 09-10-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

While I'd love to see Crysis and Mirrors Edge on the platform, EA would port it and charge $59 for a horrible version, and TBH they can go eat a d**k

Comment

Not having EA boosts the overall quality of the switch's game library if you ask me. Looking at my current collection I couldn't pick out a single game containing a microtransaction, lets keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                X