Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll 162: Did you buy Wolfenstein Youngblood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Poll 162: Did you buy Wolfenstein Youngblood?

Last Daily Poll was on how many consoles you own. Check it out here: https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...les-do-you-own

I got Youngblood with my purchase of the RTX 2080. I've played the first level and from my opinion the game is woefully below average. It's fine technically and the graphics are pretty good. The gunplay is fun but enemies are bullet sponges and I think the balancing is way out of wack. You can play offline but the game is designed to make you play with other people. The voice actors are decent but the writing is dogshit from what I've seen. Might do a full review if I ever bother to beat it.

Check out the daily poll archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...eZa5loUQvE-SI/
    I didn't buy Youngblood and don't intend to
    95.35%
    I bought Youngblood on release day
    0%
    I pre ordered Youngblood
    0%
    I bought Youngblood after release
    0%
    I might buy Youngblood in the future
    4.65%
    I'm crawling deeper and deeper into backlog hell. Also I stream on dlive: https://dlive.tv/jokerthefoolio

Nah. Not a big fan of FPS games. Never got into Wolfenstein. If Descent got itself a new game, if check it out in a heartbeat.

Comment

No, it looked pretty terrible to me.

Comment

No, and I don't intend to. The reviews are in and apparently its terrible story-wise and gameplay-wise.

Comment

No, I only had to watch one trailer to see that the game was going to be a cringefest. Terrible writing. That hexagonal armor the main characters wear looks terrible as well.
          There's no way to delete my account, so I'll just put this here:

I'm done with this site, and will no longer be a member here. Goodbye.

Comment

I always wanted to play a game where the player characters were a lesbian incest couple.

Comment

I am surprised people still give a shit about Wolfenstein. It had its place, but I havent played a Wolfenstein title since a LAN party event about 13 years ago.
              Steam ID: Saul15 Discord: Trout#3435
              I love strategy games and coop shooters, lets play sometime.

Comment

• Magvel
                Magvel commented
                Editing a comment
                New order was great

• mmetalfan
                mmetalfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Wofenstein series was pretty fun until 2 came out. Seems their latest one wasn't an improvement

No, as it lacks the interesting part of wolf games.. a good SP story and experience

Comment

The overall lack of marketing had me worried from the start that it wouldn't be a great game, and that seems to be the case. The fact that Bethesda focused on Microtransactions over what could be fixed with the game via patches didn't sit well with me either. There's no way I'm picking it up now.

Comment

Gods, no. I was never a huge fan of Wolfenstein, even at it's best, there is no way I would be interested in it now at its worst.
                  "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Seeing the poll results (so far) and reading these comments.
                    Pure lulz.

Comment

I played the 1st game and have no further interest in this series knowing that 2 is a downgrade bad I'd like to have ended this series on a high note.
                      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD AHAHAHHAAHA MY SIDES!!!

no.

Comment

Also, I played the first one and it was a decent shooter...just they went overboard with the rest of the series which is why it fails in comparison to Doom.

Comment

No thanks Wahmenstein
                            This post is only dedicated to beautiful people here tonight... it means none of you.

Comment

Working...
                            X