Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll 162: Did you buy Wolfenstein Youngblood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick243
    replied
    Did no will not Dood

Leave a comment:

• Bolo
    replied
    I was not sure to begin with. Once the reviews came in it was an easy pass.

Leave a comment:

• mmetalfan
    commented on 's reply
    Wofenstein series was pretty fun until 2 came out. Seems their latest one wasn't an improvement

• danskmacabre
    replied
    I haven't bought any of the Wolfenstein games, this one included.
    But as a more direct answer to this game. It looks awful. Terrible gameplay, story, structure.

Leave a comment:

• Garrett
    replied
    Everything I've seen about the game is bad. They took everything that made the recent Wolfenstein games good and removed it. Even the main character.

Leave a comment:

• skywalker0957
    replied
    I was planning on getting it but as obvi waiting for it to release. I enjoyed New Order and Old Blood, but New Colossus was a big let down compared to the others. I thought this might be a fun one to play while waiting for the next main game. Boy am I glad I didn't buy it and dodged a big bullet. Game is terrible in all regards and looks like a complete mess of a game. Its really a shame, I enjoy the wolfenstein games and am worried that with New Colossus and now Young Blood that the next main title will suffer a similar fate.

Leave a comment:

• Nic
    replied
    No thanks Wahmenstein

Leave a comment:

• pumpkinpoy
    replied
    Also, I played the first one and it was a decent shooter...just they went overboard with the rest of the series which is why it fails in comparison to Doom.

Leave a comment:

• pumpkinpoy
    replied
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD AHAHAHHAAHA MY SIDES!!!

no.

Leave a comment:

• Musou Tensei
    replied
    I played the 1st game and have no further interest in this series knowing that 2 is a downgrade bad I'd like to have ended this series on a high note.

Leave a comment:

• Mellthas
    replied
    Seeing the poll results (so far) and reading these comments.
    Pure lulz.

Leave a comment:

• Magvel
    commented on 's reply
    New order was great

• Thomas_JCG
    replied
    Gods, no. I was never a huge fan of Wolfenstein, even at it's best, there is no way I would be interested in it now at its worst.

Leave a comment:

• RepentantSky
    replied
    The overall lack of marketing had me worried from the start that it wouldn't be a great game, and that seems to be the case. The fact that Bethesda focused on Microtransactions over what could be fixed with the game via patches didn't sit well with me either. There's no way I'm picking it up now.

Leave a comment:

• Balta666
    replied
    No, as it lacks the interesting part of wolf games.. a good SP story and experience

Leave a comment:

Working...
X