Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necromancerx69
    commented on 's reply
    I love the no censorship rule, but the game will be rated according to the age it belongs.
    I love my lewds so I super support no censorship in videogames.

• Necromancerx69
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Aidy. The main problem with today compared to before was the line of coding.
    Bugs can escape sight of even the best coder.

• Aidy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, how come 10 years ago games that had 1,000 lines of code didn't have many bugs, but games today with 10,000,000 lines of code do have bugs? It's insane!

• aileron
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously the worst take? It was called reality not that long ago. The infrastructure to easily roll out patches has made ALL developers lazy, not just game developers.

• Jeftah
    commented on 's reply
    I think I understand the "spirit" of this law. The whole "release now patch later" mentality that gave us such crown jewels as Fallout 76 (or pretty much every Bethesda game). I think a better version would be a "patching fine" after so many patches. This will do 1 of 2 things, either increase in QnA quality control, or things stay the same. Either way it's always the fans that end up patching crap years after release at *zero* compensation, while the corps can release as many as they need at no significant cost.

• Magvel
    replied
    Originally posted by The Messenger View Post
    No patches or updates allowed in games

You only get one shot at releasing your game. Get it right the first time you lazy, prick, developers. Let's see how drastically we see broken game releases go down
    Easily a contender for the top 3 worst takes in this forum

Leave a comment:

• Sick243
    replied
    He mentions gaming and laws and I instantly got scared DOOD
    Not sure any one said it but NO CENSORSHIP Dood

Leave a comment:

• aileron
    commented on 's reply
    I grew up with no patches in games because I grew up without internet. Once upon a time you only had one shot to get it right because there was no practical way to patch it.

• Necromancerx69
    commented on 's reply
    No patches or Updates is a bit extreme.
    But I do suggest a limit of 5 or 6 patches / updates to fix bugs that might have been missed or balance changes in the time period of 1 month minimum.

The punishment: If the game is broken to the point 5/6 patches can't fix their product, they will lose their license to sell games and send to hard labor for a period of 1 year..

• The Messenger
    replied
    No patches or updates allowed in games

You only get one shot at releasing your game. Get it right the first time you lazy, prick, developers. Let's see how drastically we see broken game releases go down

Leave a comment:

• Magvel
    commented on 's reply
    Even neptunia fans say the franchise suck lmao

• twidget
    commented on 's reply
    Brilliant!

• Necromancerx69
    commented on 's reply
    Heresy ! ! !
    To the dungeons with you !
    [ Jk, still, I do like Neptunia. xD ]