Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random holdover poll #3: What about Ion Fury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuzin_Ed
    I don't want to support degenerate homosexual causes with my money.
    All my typos are intentional
    I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
      Cuzin_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually don't care if they kill themselves.

• WickedWolf
      WickedWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Cuzin_Ed obviously, but that hardly qualifies as degenerate.

Can we keep things civil and within the CoC, there isn't a need to post in such a way when you can discuss the topic without becoming hateful or dropping in buzzwords.
    Mod

Comment

Originally posted by Tonic View Post
      Can we keep things civil and within the CoC, there isn't a need to post in such a way when you can discuss the topic without becoming hateful or dropping in buzzwords.
      Buzzwords are the best some vocabularies can muster.

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

I bet this thread is closed within three more posts.

Comment

Judging from the Steam review graph the initial outrage seems to have passed.
          The yeeting of cats strictly prohibited in this area.

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
            Thomas_JCG commented
            Editing a comment
            It was literally a few hundred people who cared, can't even call it review bombing.

• Zagreus_Veritas
            Zagreus_Veritas commented
            Editing a comment
            Fewer than that cared when it was downvoted by REEEsetEra.

It looked appealing at first and I really wanted to buy it, but patching content out really rubs me the wrong way. I'm skipping out.

Comment

https://kiwifarms.nl/proxy.php?image...57a31966c24eae (for some reason this wonderfully code website doesn't show the pic)

Press F in the chat for the boys who refunded it because of muh censorship, the clown shoes and masks are 2 blocks on the left

they did remove something that said fagbag, but it was the result of a miscommunication and if you don't think fagbag is a homophobic slur idk what to tell ya, granted some people here consider suicide prevention hotlines degeneracy so sanity isn't something I should expect. But if you don't wanna feel clowned be reassured it's still c e n s o r s h i p

Comment

Granted 3d realms could still step in but it's amazing how they made both left-wing and right-wing lolcows buy/refund it only to make them look silly. As a bystander looking from the sidelines i think that's wonderfully funny

Comment

• aileron
                aileron commented
                Editing a comment
                They did a great job pissing off everyone. I wish there wasn't this kind of "gaming reporting" at all, so I wouldn't have to know any of this sh*t, and just look at it and say "here's a cool looking game!"

So they apparently backtracked and now will not patch anything out of the game. I didn't keep up with the story, can anyone confirm this with citation?
              Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991
              Games purchased on EGS: 0 | Free games redeemed on EGS: 0

Comment

• aileron
                aileron commented
                Editing a comment
                They're getting rid of F B in the hidden location but they're leaving O G on the soap bottle. Unknown if they're still making the donation to the charity. Apparently announced on Twitter but I don't have Twitter, if you want the "original" quote

Originally posted by MadMummy76 View Post
              So they apparently backtracked and now will not patch anything out of the game. I didn't keep up with the story, can anyone confirm this with citation?
              for some reason my link got shitcanned so it's here : https://steamcommunity.com/games/562...50570017627014

Comment

I guess gamers got what they wanted, and I couldn't be happier!!! Voidpoint twitter has several hilariously outraged SJWs

https://twitter.com/voidpnt/status/1165950586757402624

I'll be playing the game, as soon as I have more free time!
                For old, new and even obscure game reviews, visit:

https://colapoweredgamer.wordpress.com

Comment

Wasn't buying it anyway, not my type of game. Was interested in the whole malarkey though. Glad they FU'ed in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X