Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random holdover poll #3: What about Ion Fury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DazoftheDroid
    replied
    Wasn't buying it anyway, not my type of game. Was interested in the whole malarkey though. Glad they FU'ed in the end.

Leave a comment:

• ColaPoweredGamer
    replied
    I guess gamers got what they wanted, and I couldn't be happier!!! Voidpoint twitter has several hilariously outraged SJWs

https://twitter.com/voidpnt/status/1165950586757402624

I'll be playing the game, as soon as I have more free time!

Leave a comment:

• Magvel
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMummy76 View Post
    So they apparently backtracked and now will not patch anything out of the game. I didn't keep up with the story, can anyone confirm this with citation?
    for some reason my link got shitcanned so it's here : https://steamcommunity.com/games/562...50570017627014

Leave a comment:

• MadMummy76
    replied
    So they apparently backtracked and now will not patch anything out of the game. I didn't keep up with the story, can anyone confirm this with citation?

Leave a comment:

• Magvel
    replied
    Granted 3d realms could still step in but it's amazing how they made both left-wing and right-wing lolcows buy/refund it only to make them look silly. As a bystander looking from the sidelines i think that's wonderfully funny

Leave a comment:

• Magvel
    replied
    https://kiwifarms.nl/proxy.php?image...57a31966c24eae (for some reason this wonderfully code website doesn't show the pic)

Press F in the chat for the boys who refunded it because of muh censorship, the clown shoes and masks are 2 blocks on the left

they did remove something that said fagbag, but it was the result of a miscommunication and if you don't think fagbag is a homophobic slur idk what to tell ya, granted some people here consider suicide prevention hotlines degeneracy so sanity isn't something I should expect. But if you don't wanna feel clowned be reassured it's still c e n s o r s h i p

Leave a comment:

• Zagreus_Veritas
    commented on 's reply
    Fewer than that cared when it was downvoted by REEEsetEra.

• Thomas_JCG
    commented on 's reply
    It was literally a few hundred people who cared, can't even call it review bombing.

• Murray
    replied
    It looked appealing at first and I really wanted to buy it, but patching content out really rubs me the wrong way. I'm skipping out.

Leave a comment:

• Zagreus_Veritas
    replied
    Judging from the Steam review graph the initial outrage seems to have passed.

Leave a comment:

• twidget
    replied
    Originally posted by Tonic View Post
    Can we keep things civil and within the CoC, there isn't a need to post in such a way when you can discuss the topic without becoming hateful or dropping in buzzwords.
    Buzzwords are the best some vocabularies can muster.

Leave a comment:

• Tonic
    replied
    Can we keep things civil and within the CoC, there isn't a need to post in such a way when you can discuss the topic without becoming hateful or dropping in buzzwords.

Leave a comment:

• WickedWolf
    commented on 's reply
    Cuzin_Ed obviously, but that hardly qualifies as degenerate.

• Cuzin_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    I actually don't care if they kill themselves.

• WickedWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzin_Ed
    I don't want to support degenerate homosexual causes with my money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X