Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What are some of the best Halloween Events in games every year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: What are some of the best Halloween Events in games every year?

While I'm gonna put a few options up, you are more than welcome to add in your favorites if they aren't in here. What are your favorite Halloween Events, or do you even care?
    Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
    6.67%
    Festival of the Lost (Destiny 2)
    0%
    Overwatch Halloween Terror
    0%
    Haunted Halloween (Rocket League)
    0%
    Pokemon Go Halloween Event
    6.67%
    Other (please describe it)
    20.00%
    I don't care about Halloween Events in games
    66.67%

I might play a game that's fits the season but I don't care about Halloween game events.
    Last edited by twidget; 10-06-2019, 08:46 PM. Reason: English
    Exclusively Games, the Fallout 76 of game forums.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

I don't care about "events" in games in general, they are part of the live service nonsense. And as such they are part of what's wrong with gaming today.
      Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991
      Games purchased on EGS: 0 | Free games redeemed on EGS: 0

Comment

Killing Floor series, hands down the best Halloween events every GOD DAMN YEAR (same goes for their Summer and Holidays).
        YEAH!!!!

Why they are the best?
        Every time they come back, they give us new maps, new weapons, sometimes new characters, the reskins of zeds are cool, etc, etc, etc.

[ Here are some trailers of their Halloween events. ]

Here is their 2019 trailer. I love this event and I love the healing thrower, the best for saving noobs in middle of chaos.
        ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
        Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

It would require me to play games I don't like to even experience these kinds of events. No thanks.
          Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Dead By Daylight keeps making each of their Halloween events better than the one before. There's free cosmetics, themed items, a story with it and bonus experience.

I really enjoy Halloween so events are an added way for me to celebrate.

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain

Comment

TF2 Halloween event.

Comment

Working...
              X