Genderswap on Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genderswap on Video Games

[ WARNING! This is a post for fun or ideas, not about politics or diversity. ]

Sorry for not posting as in late, been busy with games like UnderRail and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (awesome games btw).

I am bored so here is a crazy post idea.

What video games would you like to see a genderswap of your favorite game characters?
    [ Think of it as a side game, not something permanent, again, keep in mind this is for fun. ]

I will start...

)> The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
    [ Mostly cause I would love to see a male version of your ghostly companion Lady Katarina, all sarcastic and funny. While you play as a female and have to deal with his teases or play as a male and do Bro things. xD ]

)> XCOM 1 & 2
    [ Change Bradford sex to female, cause he is annoying in both games, so having him as a female seems more fitting on the role of annoying. xD (ladies, please don't kill me). ]

)> Hollow Knight
    [ Silk Song is coming... NEVER MIND (I know she is her own character, that is the joke :P ). ]

)> The Witcher
    [ Sexy Gerald of Rivia would not be that bad if he was changed to female, specially if we get the tub scene. OwO ]
    NSFW the tub scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg7GYkIe9sw

Once again...
    What video games would you like to see a genderswap of your favorite game characters?
    ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
    Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

)> Cloud Strife - FFVII (her personality would have to be changed a fair bit, though, to work)

Click image for larger version

Name:	07fac646122bc82085a02db61f5b61f0.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	78881

)> Cute Super Mario Sisters (Maybe not a gender swap, necessarily, but something like Mario and Luigi's nieces that really look up to Mario and Luigi and think their uncles are the coolest people in the world only for Mario and Luigi to end up getting "kidnapped" and the two sisters having to "rescue" their uncles on their own adventure -- only to find out that Mario and Luigi weren't actually in danger and it was all a misunderstanding because they misread a note that they had left the two girls)

Name:	a240e47fbc8dc491459c03ac737241f9.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	78883

)> Lightning Farron - FFXIII (Lightning is one of the few characters that I've played in a video game where I felt like the gender was backwards and didn't fit as well as it would have the other way around. Of course, the hair color wouldn't work in a gender swap and would have needed to be changed. It would have looked best with a red hair color)

Name:	f57f82228b3c4ee821aef12ed0eb583b.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	78884

)> Hope Estheim - FFXIII (Hope was another character that I felt like they got the gender wrong on and their character would have made more sense as a female. Not a favorite character, though -- in fact, I didn't like his character; just one that I remember feeling like the gender was wrong.)

Name:	0c9fe8c881172a93123e475444eccf79.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	78885

)> Aloy - Horizon Zero Dawn (One of only a couple of games I can think of where the gender of the protagonist has made me lose interest in the game. The game looks really cool, but in a game like that, I'd personally just rather play as a dude.)

)> Princess Zelda - The Legend of Zelda (Lots of people talk about how great it would be to have a gender swap of Link, but I think it would be interesting to have a gender swap of Zelda. In this case, Zelda -- the name would have to change slightly -- would be a young prince and they could portray him as a young boy trying his best to one day be a strong leader. He'd be a younger boy that really looks up to Link and almost idolizes him and wishes that he was as brave and courageous as Link. Throughout the game, you'd work with him and help him. He'd end up at the start of the game having made a serious mistake, but throughout the course of the game, you and him together are able to fix the problem and he is able to grow as a character and feels like he is better able to one day rule the kingdom of Hyrule as king.)

)> And, obviously, Bowser. I need a Bowsette.

Name:	b8c342e413086ce5180cf4604abccc71.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	78882

Comment

• Necromancerx69
      Necromancerx69 commented
      Editing a comment
      A man of culture I see.

Every game ever.
    Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991
    Games purchased on EGS: 0 | Free games redeemed on EGS: 0

Comment

Disgaea- Oh wait, they kinda already did that...
      YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

I'm now imagining an all-male version of Senran Kagura.

Now you are too. You're welcome.
        YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• Necromancerx69
          Necromancerx69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Shut up and take my money! xD
      Working...
      X