• Have you ever played Axiom Verge?

Yes
    41.67%
    No
    50.00%
    Other
    8.33%
    Google Stadia - "Shortly after launch"

No, but I've got it in my library, both Steam as well as Epic and am still looking forward to playing it! =)

Comment

No, I've seen a LP of it and own it through EGS giving it away though, dunno if I will ever play it.
      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

Other, No but I have it on my wish list. I do want to play this. xD
        ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
        Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

Yeah, it ruled. The music and sound design was incredible, the scant bit of story and plot was cool, and it really nailed the Metroid formula in a fresh way. One of my favorite games the year it released.

Crazy how one guy did it all. Tom Happ. Also tragic how shortly after release, his son was born with major health problems and he never really got to enjoy any of his success or profits. The physical releases come with a video documentary that details much of the struggles his family has faced since it came out.

Comment

• Linkblade
            Linkblade commented
            Editing a comment
            Dub-Z :O didn't know the cool one man show had such a tragedy in personal life. That's really sad I hope it got better.

Yeah, it was awesome. I'm definitely getting the second one day 1 if it goes physical.
          YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• Linkblade
            Linkblade commented
            Editing a comment
            Star Magician
            Originally posted by Official Axiom Verge 2 site
            Axiom Verge 2 is coming in late 2020 for Nintendo Switch
            A release on the Switch means almost guaranteed physical. Thanks for mentioning that there will be a successor!

Definitely want to try it at some point, but it’s on the back burner for now.
          I wish I could love anything as much as I hate everything
          I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

I have not only played it but actually loved it! It is a one man show masterpiece and its sequel is on my toplist for hype for this year (just on the side of silksong)

Comment

Played it and loved it. Excellent game. Really good level design, great music, cool story, and solid gameplay. Definitely worth playing if you like metroidvanias.

Comment

Working...
              X