Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Cyberpunk and Ghosts, what else is coming out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Cyberpunk and Ghosts, what else is coming out?

Not necessarily complaining. I can catch up on my backlog, but 2020 had so much promise!

Maybe Tony hawk remake, but the hell if I buy that on the epic store.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla is supposed to be Fall 2020.

Next gen launch games. Halo Infinite better make it out in time + whatever Sony has been keeping under wraps (I need Knack 3). This launch is going to be strange though. The virus, the money woes, the presentation fumbles, and the "just get a PC" argument is stronger than ever.

Ascent is 100% my kind of game. I love twin stick shooters.

I feel like this was a stacked year on paper as we headed out of 2019, but it's felt kind of sparse and a little meh so far. Doom Eternal was god tier, RE3 was good but felt like half a game compared to RE2, FF7 is a mixed bag imo, Streets of Rage 4 is awesome, Cyberpunk got delayed and will probably be awesome, Ghosts of Tsushima is going to be my jam, and Last of Us 2 killed itself. I'd pick up Nioh 2 but haven't finished the first one.

So far, I really only have two favorites of the year. Doom Eternal and Streets of Rage 4. 2019 was way better.

Comment

Library of Ruina is coming this 15 of May. <3
      ( Might come in early access, but still, I do have high expectations. )

The sequel of Lobotomy Corporation and I LOVED that game.
      ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
      Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

Since the flagging system is super-sensitive and I know, from experience, that my post will never be moderator approved, here it is again:

I am very excited about 'AC: Valhalla' as I loved the last two games. I am also really looking forward to 'Desperados 3', which is made by the same people who did the fantastic 'Shadow Tactics' (the game that made me a fan of tactical rpgs), and that comes out in June.

I'm also looking forward to the early access of 'Baldur's Gate 3', though I don't expect the game out this year, getting into early access will give me the opportunity to give feedback and hopefully help make it a better game.

I think 'Bloodlines 2' is coming out this year? If so, I am cautious and will certainly wait for reviews, but I hope it will be good.

'Gamedec' also looks potentially cool but I feel like this is one of those games they could easily screw up, so I'll be looking at user reviews first.

I agree that 'The Ascent' looks good, so I'm keeping an eye on that.

Lastly, if you like cyberpunk visual novels, I tried the 'Synergia' demo and it made me excited for the eventual finished product:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1047010/Synergia/

Comment

• Dub-Z
          Dub-Z commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't know Desperados 3 was by the Shadow Tactics devs. No wonder I liked what I saw.

Freakin' mafia remaster was announced today and looks AWESOME! (Although as it is a 2k games we need to keep looking at it and wait for reviews)

Comment

Xenoblade Chronicles DE, Deadly Premonition 2 and The Wonderful 101 Remastered are the only ones I care about at the moment.
          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

Maneater, Saints Row the Third Remastered, Shantae and the Seven Sirens, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Paper Mario: The Origami King, The Last of Us Part II, Fairy Tail, Death Stranding PC, Ghost of Tsushima, Wasteland 3, Ride 4, Marvel's Avengers, Dirt 5, Crysis Remastered, Bendy and the Dark Revival, Digimon Survive, GodFall, Horizon Zero Dawn PC, Little Nightmares 2, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time, Tails of Arise, Watch Dogs Legion, Way to the Woods, XIII.

Go look up trailers and whatever if you want, but it took my five minutes to find these games, so go do some research if you want.

Comment

There's tons coming out. Just depends on what you're into. Psychonauts 2 and Prodeus are two that haven't been mentioned yet.

Comment

Mortal Shell is the game I'm looking forward to this year.

Comment

Star Citizen......Kidding that will never come out.

Comment

Working...
                  X