‘Frozen Flame’ Arriving This Fall
- Will be coming to Steam Early Access.
- Closed beta coming this June.
- Explore and conquer a world of dragons.
Developer Dreamside Interactive has announced that their upcoming indie fantasy massive multiplayer action RPG Frozen Flame will release sometime this fall on PC via Steam Early Access. The title is expected to release on consoles sometime after, but specific platforms or release windows were not discussed. Players will have an option to participate in the closed beta, which will take place sometime this June. If you’ve ever wanted to explore and conquer the world of dragons, this may be the title for you.
Frozen Flame will offer players a new take on the survival genre by enhancing it with deep RPG elements. There are epic bosses for players to try and defeat, as well as dozens of dangerous monsters. Combat is designed to be fast-paced, and set in a third person perspective. The open world is constantly changing, allowing players to constantly find new secrets to explore, hazards to overcome, and beautiful sceneries to enjoy. Players will find plenty of replayability, with a flexible crafting system, and expansive leveling mechanics. Other features are as follows:
- Explore the World of Dragons: Explore a vast open world filled with epic artifacts and secrets to uncover. Find Memory Shards to reacquire forgotten knowledge and recall the past. Only a few humans and dragons were able to survive the destruction wrought by the impending Cataclysm. Meet various characters that will help you on your quest.
- Master the Magical Flame: The world is filled with the magic of Flame, which offers unlimited possibilities. Use it to find your own path and unleash the power of the ancients.
- Hunt the Cursed Creatures: The land remains cursed and is filled with monsters that have been driven mad by their obsession and thirst for the Flame’s unmatched power. The most dangerous creatures lurk in the depths of dark dungeons, where death awaits at every turn. Every enemy requires a unique approach. And even other players can become cursed.
- Team Up with Allies: Play on your own, with friends or join one of the Orders. Level up your reputation to unlock new opportunities. Each Order has its own goals, like hunting for ancient artifacts, confronting other Wanderers or saving the scattered survivors of this dying world.
Are you excited for Frozen Flame? Will you be entering the beta? For those who have been keeping track of this title, what about it excites you? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Make Your Kingdom, El Hijo, and Touhou Dark Echoes. To stay up to date on Frozen Flame, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.