‘Georifters’ Releasing This Month
- Coming to Xbox One and Steam.
- PlayStation and Nintendo Switch coming after.
- There is a 20 percent off preorder bonus on Xbox.
Developer Busy Toaster has announced that their upcoming casual local competitive co-op action platformer Georifters will release on the 29th of May on Xbox One and PC via Steam. There will be PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions, but those releases will follow sometime after. If you preorder on Microsoft’s machine, you can get it currently at 20 percent off. This is a fast-paced battle arena title where the ground is your weapon. Players can team up, or destroy one another in this chaotic, yet interesting, title.
In Georifters, players will spin walls, twist tunnels, crush critters, battle against the ground, or use it to attack. The ground is as much a tool, as it is your weapon, and it’s meant to be used to destroy others in a series of arena battles. Customization options will be plentiful, as you’ll be able to dress your character, and even combine different outfits to fully express yourself through your character. Play with up to four players online, show off your skills, and battle for supremacy in a chaotic yet fun multiplayer title. Other features are as follows:
- Unique ground manipulation system allows you to move the world in many ways around your enemies or yourself!
- Use your ground manipulation skills to discover and unearth hidden items and power ups!
- Unlock heroes, worlds, weapons, upgrades and more
- Upgrade your chosen champions unique abilities to suit your play style
- Over 50 different costume combinations, choose how fabulous you look whilst crushing your foes
- Grab up to four friends to team up with or against each other for fast paced ground manipulation battles
- More a thinker than a fighter? No worries! Grab a friend for some precision ground manipulation in Co-op. Or single player if you prefer to do everything yourself.
- 7 Unique bubble worlds each inspired by one of the human senses.
- 7 Unique heroes each with their own individual special way of manipulating the ground
- Explore 7 fantastical worlds comprised of 30+ levels with 300+ stages
- Controller and Keyboard support
- Supports remote play together!
Are you excited for Georifters? Will you be picking it up? If you’re interested in a console release, does the Xbox One discount sway you to that platform? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out The Uncertain: Light at the End, Partisans 1941, and FrostFall. To stay up to date on Georifters, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.