‘Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy’ Releasing This Year
- Pick it up on Steam.
- A 2D point and click sci-fi adventure.
- Embark on an interplanetary journey that is full of dangers.
Developer Bad Goat Studios is expected to release their upcoming 2D indie point and click sci-fi adventure title Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy sometime this year on PC via Steam. Players will find a cosmic coming of age tale that focuses on growing up, as well as defending neo-corporate conspiracies alongside your family. Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy is presented in a colorful comic book inspired art style.
Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy follows lovable teen earthling Henry Mosse, who helps his mother Seren operate Mosse Family Supplies, which is an interstellar delivery business servicing the Near Star Galaxy. When he’s not doing that, he’s usually studying cosmic meta-algebra. Heading out on galactic deliveries is much more fun than dividing the cubic-space of infinity by one solar parsec, and Henry has dreams of his own. He wants to venture off into the stars, to break free from an ordinary mundane life, and find fame amongst the mysterious Far Star Galaxy. At the same time, there is a sinister cosmic conspiracy developing, and it’s overseen by the Chief Executive Overlord of the Wormhole Industries corporation Benedict Wormhole. Players will embark on an interplanetary journey that is full of dangers, empathy, self-discovery, and more. Other features are as follows:
- Branching Puzzles: Adventure your way with branching puzzle pathways and multiple solutions to problems! Perhaps you’re a smooth talker who can swindle their way past a Plutoonian Garble Punk? Or maybe you prefer to let your Cosmic Hammer do the talking and smash your way past inanimate obstacles?
- A Dynamic Score: A soaring original soundtrack that adapts to player progression!
- Helpful Gadgets: You’ll never get stuck on a puzzle with the help of your adventuring gadgets! Use the Info-Lens to highlight objects of interest in the environment, or consult your custom-built Blast Stellara Digi-Journal for progressive puzzle hints!
- A Universe to Explore: Over forty gorgeous environments to explore across five worlds! From a wind-blasted tundra world, to a scorching desert moon to a planet-wide party til’ the end of time!
Are you excited for Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy? Will you be picking it up? Do you enjoy point and click titles? What are some of your favorite entries in the genre? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Missile Command: Recharged, Georifters, and Rising Hell. To stay up to date on Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.