‘LIT: Bend the Light’ Available Now
- Pick it up on Steam.
- Currently 10 percent off.
- Solve physics-based puzzles about light.
Developer Copperglass has recently released their atmospheric casual indie physics-based 2D puzzle title LIT: Bend the Light on PC via Steam. The title released on the 15th of May, and is currently having a 10 percent off discount for the next 20 or so hours at the time of this writing. The object of the title is to bend light in order to solve puzzles. Players are meant to feel like a renaissance engineer, and build their own solutions to light puzzles.
LIT: Bend the Light is set in an era where electricity isn’t viable, and nothing but the imaginations of great investors are able to set the world in motion. The title aims to test your own inner engineer, and aims to help the player discover the joy of experimenting with light first hand. LIT: Bend the Light is designed to be extremely intuitive. The developers have gathered invaluable data by featuring the title in several gaming events, and having players of all ages test it out. It will appeal to a wide range of players, from five year olds searching for something to test their mental capabilities, to those who’ve played games for years and are in need of a new creative challenge. The title supports both gamepad players, as well as keyboard and mouse. Other features are as follows:
- Find your own solutions, not ours: Our puzzles are open-ended. We give you the rules and the tools, you show us how to solve the problem. We assigned a number of possible solutions to each level but don’t let those numbers fool you – we’re only waiting for the players to find solutions we haven’t thought of.
- Beautiful and different: Visuals threading on the thin line between cartoony and realistic. Good pacing. Relaxing music, which lets you zone in. All of that creates a unique, mysterious but warm atmosphere.
- Simple but complex: When light hits a mirror and it reflects, it hits glass and it bends. That’s all. And yet, it offers thousands of possibilities, which means each of our levels is different and unique.
Are you excited for LIT: Bend the Light? Will you take advantage of this discount? For those who have been playing the title, would you recommend it? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out MindSeize, Frozen Flame, and The Uncertain: Light at the End. To stay up to date on LIT: Bend the Light, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter and their official YouTube channel.