MMORPG ‘Bless Unleashed’ Coming in March
- Pick it up on March 12th.
- Three editions available for pre-order.
- Coming first to Xbox One.
Developers Round 8 Studio and Neowiz and publisher Bandai Namco have announced that their MMORPG Bless Unleashed will be arriving on Xbox One on the 12th of March. If you’re interested in Bless Unleashed, it’ll be available in a $19.99 Deluxe Edition, $39.99 Exalted Edition, and a $79.99 Ultimate Edition.
For those looking for a new MMORPG to immerse themselves in, one that’s full of lore, history, and tons of gameplay mechanics, Bless Unleashed may be just for you. Bless Unleashed takes players into an untamed world, one with a rich backstory that has been designed with hardcore massively multiplayer online game players in mind. You’ll find deep combo-focused mechanics, nearly endless player customization, and both PvE and PvP multiplayer modes. The developers have packed Bless Unleashed with endless amounts of content and gameplay options to keep players engaged.
Bless Unleashed has been built from the ground up in Unreal Engine 4, and the developers claim they’ve produced unparalleled visuals to their fully realized fantasy world. This has allowed them to bring one of the most stunning MMORPGs to consoles. There is a massive open world to explore, one that’s full of enemies to overcome. Mystical beasts roam the land, and fights between enemies and players can erupt at any opportunity. There are several classes to choose from, each with their own abilities and skills, and they are as follows:
- BERSERKER: Berserkers are fearless warriors capable of wreaking havoc on the battlefield. Armed with massive two-handed weapons and a lust for carnage, Berserkers rush headlong into the enemy with little concern for their own well-being.
- CRUSADER: Crusaders are the pillar of the battlefield. Armed with the sword and the shield, they have normally fought as part of a main unit in battle with countless distinguished units. Their balanced ability between attack and defense provided stability in prolonged war.
- MAGE: Mages are masters of the arcane arts and can call upon the elements to do their bidding. Mages may use several different elements in combination before finishing their enemy with a final powerful spell. With their mysterious and near limitless power, Mages are often regarded with fear.
- PRIEST: Priests harness the sacred power of the gods themselves and bring both their divine wrath and mercy to bear on the field of battle.
- RANGER: In the days of the Old Empire, Rangers brought law to places where its reach was weakest. They traveled across Lumios to advise the Empire’s leaders, acting as scouts and spies. Expert pathfinders and survivalists, they keep their distance from their foes. They utilize their deadly bows and an assortment of traps and snares to keep opponents at bay until the battle is already won.
Are you excited for Bless Unleashed? Will you try it out day one? What are some of the best MMORPGs available on console? Are there any you’re looking forward to? To stay up to date on Bless Unleashed, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Mixer, Reddit, YouTube, and their official website.