New Beat ’em Up Action Game ‘Shing!’ Coming to Switch, Xbox One, PC, and PS4
- Take control of four Yokai hunters.
- Four-player local and online co-op.
- Crazy stylish action.
Shing! Has been announced by developer Mass Creation and is set to launch on all platforms in 2020. You can wishlist it on Steam now and it’s being touted as:
Experience the most exciting and immersive beat-em-up combat system ever – become a kickass ninja and slice some demons in style! Join a band of wisecracking warriors in a bloody adventure through the land of mythical monsters and mysterious machines.
- Play solo or with friends: 4 player local and online co-op
- Experience immersive and intuitive controls: right analog stick controls your weapon giving you instant access to extensive moveset
- Enjoy gameplay that never gets old: master the multilayered combat, overcome clever enemies and face epic bosses
- Experiment with freestyle combat system: mix and match combos, switch characters on the fly and turn enemy abilities against them
- Witness the glory of beat-em-up 2.0!
Beat ’em up games have a special place in my heart, I practically grew up on them, and Shing! looks to take this concept and innovate on it. Thankfully the game will more than likely be on your platform of choice. To stay up to date on the game, make sure to follow their Twitter, Facebook, and check out their website.