‘Raji: an Ancient Epic’ Coming in Q3 2020
- Will release on Steam.
- Save the humans in the war between demons and gods.
- An isometric action adventure title.
Developer Nodding Heads Games and publisher Super.com have announced that their upcoming isometric action adventure indie single player title Raji: An Ancient Epic is expected to release in Q3 2020 on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Taking place in ancient India, you’ll follow the tale of a young girl who has been chosen by the gods to face off against a demonic invasion of the human world.
The plot of Raji: An Ancient Epic starts with a new war between the demons and the gods. The demons aim to avenge their devastating loss in the great war that took place a thousand years ago. This time around, they’ve taken to challenging the gods and have invaded the human realm. Humans are threatened to be extinct, and it doesn’t help that they’ve become complacent. Since the thousand years that have passed, humans have fallen into a false sense of security. This has caused them to forget the ways of alchemy, as they’ve been enjoying their peace. This vulnerability has allowed the demons to destroy their cities, fortresses, and with them unable to defend themselves. As humans fall to their mercy, the gods secretly choose a young girl named Raji to be the defender of the human race. Other features are as follows:
- Raji has taken it upon herself to find her brother and put an end to this reckless war.
- This can only happen if she manages to break down the might and stratagem devised by the great lord of demons, Mahabalasura.
- Artwork inspired by Indian mythologies such as Mahabharata and Ramayana, and by the medieval architecture of Rajasthan.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic brings a refreshing new style to the action-adventure scene!
- Every corner of the game’s environment is drawn in the Pahari art style and combines hand-painted textures, rendered in 3D giving the Raji: An Ancient Epic a stunning and unique visual quality rarely seen in games.
- Diverse weapons and powers, gifted to Raji by the gods, are at your disposal.
- Mastering them all will be vital to your success as the demonic hordes will skillfully adapt to each and every situation.
Are you excited for Raji: An Ancient Epic? Will you be picking it up? What would you like to see from this title? Are there any other similar titles that you’re excited for this year? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out realMyst: Masterpiece Edition, Bonkies, and Panzer Dragoon: Remake. To stay up to date on Raji: An Ancient Epic, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, YouTube, and their official website.