‘Ride 4’ Coming in October
- Pick it up on October 8th.
- Will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.
- Will bring tons of new features to the series.
Developer Milestone S.r.l. has announced the latest entry in their simulation arcade racing title series Ride, with Ride 4. The title will release on the 8th of October on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. The developers also announced that the multiplayer mode will now feature dedicated servers to ensure that gameplay is as smooth as possible. A special collaboration with Yamaha Motor was also announced, with more details on this partnership coming soon, and it will include both digital and in-store activations with exciting activities for these communities.
Ride 4 is the latest chapter in a beloved series that allows players to enjoy riding on two wheels. With the release coming in October, this announcement is just a tease of what’s to come, and players can expect more information in the coming months. The campaign will feature new gameplay elements that both returning players, and new ones, will enjoy. The developers want this entry to be the definitive sandbox for all motorbike enthusiasts, and they aim to provide a level of realism and accuracy never seen before in gaming. This is a natural evolution of the series. What was great about it in the beginning had been enhanced and built upon, while the new features will take it to the next level, some of which have never been in the series before. Other features are as follows:
- Authentic and lifelike replicas of the most iconic motorcycles.
- Even the oil bottle vibrates according to the movements of the bike! RIDE 4 is an act of love made by bike enthusiasts for bike enthusiasts.
- Enable a never seen before level of accuracy in reproducing the most beloved and iconic tracks, an adrenaline-filled journey all over the world!
- Every decision they take will affect their career path, giving access to special events, races and challenges for a unique gaming experience!
- A revolutionary Artificial Intelligence based on neural networks enables an incredible level of challenge for players, with cleverer and faster opponents.
Are you excited for Ride 4? Will you be picking it up? If so, on what platform? What would you like to see this latest entry do better than its predecessors? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Touhou Dark Echoes, Synergia, and Ever Forward. To stay up to date on Ride 4, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.