‘Rising Hell’ Coming This Summer
- Will release on all current major platforms.
- Steam version is currently on Early Access.
- Title is 70 percent complete.
Developer Tahoe Games and publisher Toge Productions, with Another Indie, have announced that their upcoming gory indie action rogue-like Rising Hell will release on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One sometime this summer. The title is currently available on PC via Steam Early Access, and the developers claim the title on consoles is 70 percent complete. Rising Hell looks to scratch that adrenaline pumping vertical platforming itch. A special thank you to [email protected] for covering the information first, and to Gematsu for translating.
Rising Hell will have you fighting your way through hordes of blood sucking demons, while also aiming to escape hell itself. Over the course of your journey you’ll unlock new characters, as well as talents that’ll create even more chaos in these randomly generated, and ever changing, landscapes of hell. Music has been constructed to enhance the title, with heavy metal riffs powering your ears in the background. Players will encounter the big filled lair of Beelzebub, overcome various other pits of hell with different types of creatures living there, encounter powerful bosses, and survive traps that are hidden throughout. Other features are as follows:
- Vertical Rogue-lite: Climb out of the ever-changing procedurally generated hell while the ever-present threat of permadeath fills your veins with adrenaline.
- Epic Boss Battles: Slay gigantic ancient demons such as Dagon, Beelzebub, and many more.
- Multiple Game Modes: Choose between campaign and challenge modes complete with its own leaderboards.
- Unlockable Characters: Play and unlock different characters that will give you a variety of different playstyles and strategies.
Are you excited for Rising Hell? Does the console announcement catch your interest? For those who’ve been playing it on Early Access, would you recommend it? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Little Witch Nobeta, FIGHT NIGHT, and Airport Contraband. To stay up to date on Rising Hell, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.