‘Sayonara Wild Hearts’ Releasing on Xbox One This Month
- Pick it up on February 25th.
- Follow a tale about a heartbroken woman.
- Currently available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and Apple Arcade.
Developer Simogo and publisher Annapurna Interactive have announced that they’ll be releasing musical arcade racer Sayonara Wild Hearts on Xbox One on the 25th of February. Sayonara Wild Hearts originally released back in September of 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It was also one of the titles showcased for Apple’s Apple Arcade. It eventually made its way to PC via Steam last December.
If you’re unfamiliar with Sayonara Wild Hearts, it’s a popular title that’s described as a euphoric music video dream. Players will ride motorcycles, enjoy skateboarding, engage in dance battling, shoot lasers, wield swords, and break hearts at 200 mph. It all comes to a head when the heart of a young woman breaks, which disturbed the balance of the universe. As she sleeps, a diamond butterfly appears in her dreams and leads her through a highway in the sky.
In her dreams she meets her other self, a masked biker version referred to as The Fool. Players will get to travel through futuristic cities, dark forests, and electrifying deserts. The Fool’s goal is to find the harmony of the universe, and along her journey she’ll meet several allies: Little Death, Dancing Devils, Howling Moons, Stereo Lovers, and Hermit 64. The following are the features of Sayonara Wild Hearts, across all platforms:
- Custom-written vocal pop soundtrack.
- A pop culture mash of electric pop, dance, fashion, anime, arcade games and subcultures.
- An inclusive cast of stylish characters based on tarot cards.
- Sensory overloading arcade game action.
- Constant surprise and delight as every stage introduces new elements.
- Challenging and intense, yet pure and inviting gameplay.
- Buttery smooth gameplay: 1080p / 60 frames per second docked, 720p / 60 frames per second handheld on Nintendo Switch.
- Straight to the action: virtually no loading times.
Are you excited for Sayonara Wild Hearts making its way to Xbox One? Will you be picking it up on that platform? For those who’ve played it on previous platforms, would you recommend it? For other indie titles, make sure to check out Arcade Spirits, Half Past Fate, and Backbone. To stay up to date on Sayonara Wild Hearts, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and their official website.