‘Skully’ Releasing in August
- Pick it up on August 4th.
- Will release on all current major platforms.
- Save a beautiful island from the destruction of feuding gods.
Developer Finish Line Games and publisher Modus Games have announced that their upcoming casual adventure puzzle platformer Skully will release on the 4th of August on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Players will find themselves thrust into a family squabbling, and with the fate of an island hanging in the balance. Graphically, Skully is both impressive and beautiful, and it could easily be mistaken for a next generation title.
Skully takes place on a mysterious remote island, where a skull has washed up on shore. This skull is quickly reawakened by an enigmatic deity, who dubs it Skully. This newly reanimated skeleton has been summoned to intervene between the deity’s three siblings. The fight between them is causing tons of issues, chaos, and it’s jeopardizing the island they call home. As he seeks to end the conduct ripping the island apart, Skully’s second chance at life has him adventuring across this beautiful and strange paradise. Across the secluded isle, players will hop, skip, and roll across the many different obstacles and puzzles that’ll stand in their way. You’ll go across sandy beaches, underground caves, smoldering lava pits, mountainous regions, and more. Other features are as follows:
- Hop, skip and roll your way to victory. Overcome obstacles across the island as Skully, a reanimated skull brought back to life by the power of magical clay.
- Adapt to your environment. Transform into three distinct forms to overcome challenges and defeat enemies.
- Traverse a mysterious island. Roll through 18 different levels in seven distinct ecosystems each packed with unique dangers.
- Explore a compelling story. Fully voiced dialogue and cutscenes breathe life into the island’s inhabitants and the charming world of Skully!
- Stop a destructive rivalry. Discover the secret behind the deity’s family conflict and end their quarrel.
Are you excited for Skully? If you plan on picking it up, on what platform will you do so? What are some of your favorite platforming titles? For other indie titles to keep an eye, make sure to check out Ancestors Legacy, Due Process, and Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars. To stay up to date on Skully, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, and their official website.