‘Sky: Children of the Light’ Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Expected to release this Summer.
- Already available on mobile devices.
- Up to eight players can play together on Nintendo Switch.
Developer thatgamecompany took to Twitter to announce that their action adventure exploration title Sky: Children of the Light will release this Summer on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop. Sky: Children of the Light originally released back in July of 2019 on iOS via the Apple App Store, and in December of the same year it released on Android via the Google Play Store.
In Sky: Children of the Light, players will be introduced to an enchanting world, and it’s in this beautifully animated kingdom that you’ll be able to explore solo, or with friends. On Nintendo Switch, up to eight players can journey together. You’ll quickly learn that the kingdom is desolate, and it’s up to you to spread hope, and to return fallen Stars to their constellations. The developers claim this is an unforgettable social adventure that players will embark on, one that is set in an ever-changing kingdom, with themes of compassion, community, and wonder.
Sky: Children of the Light will have you take flight and travel across seven realms, and it’s across these worlds that you’ll solve mysteries, help others, make friends, and create many wonderful memories with friends. Over the course of your journey, you’ll get to evolve your character. Other features are as follows:
- Soar and explore seven dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery.
- Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world.
- Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations.
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures.
- Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships.
- Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together.
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms.
- From the award-winning creators behind Journey (2013 Game of The Year) and the highly-acclaimed Flower, comes a ground-breaking social adventure that is set to warm your hearts.
Are you excited for Sky: Children of the Light? Did you play it on mobile? For those who did, would you recommend it? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out The Signifier, Shadow Man Remastered, and Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse Part 1: Hall Pass To Hell. To stay up to date on Sky: Children of the Light, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and their official website.