‘Starport Delta’ Releases This Friday
- Pick it up on Steam.
- Severa bugs have been addressed and updates added from beta feedback.
- A space themed strategy RPG.
Developer Cloudfire Studios will release their upcoming strategy space simulation city builder Starport Delta on the 27th of March on PC via Steam. Starport Delta will have players balance resources, station maintenance, and resident requirements. During its beta play test, several issues have been addressed and updated, which you can read about here.
Starport Delta is perfect for those who enjoy space themed real-time strategy titles. In this title, players must learn to balance all of their resources. You’ll spend your time building, upgrading, expanding, and managing your space station. You also will have to deal with resources needed for your residents, because a happy crew makes for a smoother space odyssey. If you want to focus all of your time and energy on expanding across the stars without worrying too much over personnel, Starport Delta places a bigger emphasis on designing your space station, and dealing with the dangers out in space. There are plenty of stories to experience as you travel along the stars, and you’ll explore new possibilities as you build other stations. Other features are as follows:
- Space dangers: Defend attacks from alien pirates that roam the stars looking to harvest materials from unsuspecting prey. Giant space worms may look to devour your station while stellar storms and radiation bursts will require temporary evacuations. When meteor strikes bombard your port, city buildings and spaceships, will you survive?
- Engaging campaign: As the Empire’s governance troubleshooter, you move from station to station, system to system, picking up where understaffed or negligent Commanders have problems with their stations that need fixing. Get resources supplied where they’re needed, cull unneeded expansions and ensure a sustainable supply of materials before you warp to the next station.
- Galactic sandbox: You have been given the opportunity to command and expand a space station that will orbit the galaxy, periodically transitioning to different sectors with distinct challenges and resources. What will drive your personal designs? People or profit? Protection or mining?
- Unique upgrades: Upgrades to your station happen organically through proximity. Grouping together 3 power plants in a cluster will supply a larger area with power and require less maintenance, as well as linking together their structural integrity. Design your own unique station designs by exploring the variety of different upgrades and the impact they each have.
Are you excited for Starport Delta? Did you get to play it during the beta period? If so, what are your impressions of the title? For other space themed inside titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Out of Space, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, and Element: Space. To stay up to date on Starport Delta, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and their official website.