‘The Uncertain: Light at the End’ Coming This Year
- Will release on Steam.
- Survival a world being controlled by robots.
- Development has remained smooth during these times.
Developer ComonGames and publisher META Publishing will release their upcoming indie atmospheric sci-fi single payer adventure title The Uncertain: Light At The End sometime this year on PC via Steam. In their development diary, which you can read here, the developers assured fans that the current Coronavirus pandemic has had little to no effect on them. The team has used this time to focus on quality of life improvements, with the focus on finalizing the work, polishing the scenes, and adding a good layer of quality over everything.
The Uncertain: Light At The End places players in the role Emily, right as her world has collapsed. Emily is terrified, forced to hide, and all of those who once served her with fierce loyalty, have betrayed her. As they hunt you, they’ve kidnapped your friends and family, and you have no idea what’s become of them, or even where they are. Unfortunately for you, surviving means staying hidden, and being an outcast, and outlaw, and without hope is because you are human. Mankind has disappeared, and robots rule the world. Not all robots are bad, as a small group of machines have banded together in order to help the small amount of human survivors. It’s up to the player to guide Emily, to learn the real reason behind humanity’s disappearance. Other features are as follows:
- Embark on a third-person sci-fi adventure in a world dominated by robots
- Learn about the past and present world by interacting with it
- Solve unique puzzles
- Make plot-driving decisions
- Enjoy beautiful locations and mood-setting music
- What was behind humanity’s disappearance. Was it an AI gone rogue or something else altogether?
- In The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day we saw an inventor robot named RT join a small group of like-minded machines trying to help the few surviving humans.
Are you excited for The Uncertain: Light At The End? Will you be picking it up? Has the current state of the world affected you in any way? What titles have you been playing to pass the time? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Gas Station Simulator, Dead Age 2, and Barn Finders. To stay up to date on The Uncertain: Light At The End, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, their official website.