‘Titan Quest: Ragnarok’ Available Now on Consoles
- Available to purchase now for $19.99.
- Pick it up on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- No word on if or when Nintendo Switch users can get it.
Developer Pieces Interactive and publisher THQ Nordic have announced that they’ve released their Ragnarok expansion for hack and slash action RPG Titan Quest on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Titan Quest: Ragnarok originally released back in November of 2017 for PC via Steam. Interestingly enough, there is no word if or when the Nintendo Switch version of Titan Quest will receive the expansion.
The Ragnarok expansion continues the quest that players embarked on in the base game. A mysterious threat had brought the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of Northern Europe, and it’s here that players will interact with new enemies, get new powers, and find new treasures. The developers refer to Ragnarok as a fifth act in the large overarching story, and they claim it’s of unprecedented scope. This expansion also brings new weapon types to learn, and a 10th mastery for your characters to learn. Other features are as follows:
- New story act with dozens of new quests.
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date.
- Revisit the other Acts to find new items and secrets.
- New 10th Mastery – Runemaster: A magical warrior fighting with both spells and weapons.
- Combine Runemaster with existing Masteries for a total of 45 combinations.
- New experience curve.
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential.
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
- New relics and charms for crafting and a new option to improve even legendary items.
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
- New enemies and bosses, from the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
- Improved character customization.
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes.
- Finally: wear pants!
- Quality of life improvements.
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information.
Are you excited for the Titan Quest: Ragnarok expansion? For those who have played it, what are your impressions? How does Ragnarok compare with Atlantis? Would you recommend Titan Quest to new players? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Fae Tactics, ITTA, and Among Trees. To stay up to date on Titan Quest, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and their official website.