‘Totally Reliable Delivery Service’ Coming in April
- Pick it up on April 1st.
- PC version coming to The Epic Games Store.
- A physics-based delivery title with multiplayer.
Developer We’re Five Games and publisher tinyBuild Games have announced that their physics multiplayer title Totally Reliable Delivery Service will release on the 1st of April for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via The Epic Games Store.
If you’re looking for a physics ragdoll title where you and up to three friends chaotically deliver packages within an interactive sandbox world, then Totally Reliable Delivery Service is for you. There are seven islands, each with their own deliveries, for players to enjoy. You’ll find plenty of points of interest, and each locale is filled with personality. With the world being so large, you’ll find plenty of vehicles to aid you in making these deliveries as quickly as possible. With that said, expect these vehicles to only add to the chaos.
Totally Reliable Delivery Service has been designed so that the physics and obstacles will not work in your favor, and this will make the challenges scattered across the title to be more chaotic. You would imagine that bringing your friends along would make things easier, but expect the exact opposite to be true. Totally Reliable Delivery Service will offer Public and Private lobbies, and online and offline split screen multiplayer. You also have the option to join random games. You will be able to enjoy over 100 deliveries and objectives, and with more than 20 land, air, and sea vehicles. Other features are as follows:
- Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you’ll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
- Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it’s time to deliver!
Are you excited for Totally Reliable Delivery Service? How do you feel about The Epic Games Store exclusivity? Any other physics-based titles you’re looking forward to? For a similar title, make sure to check out Moving Out. To stay up to date on Totally Reliable Delivery Service, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and their official website.