Two Games in One: Turn-Based Digimon RPG Is Coming This October
- Turn-based battles return! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real & digital worlds.
EXPOSITION! Two minutes and thirty seconds of it. Gameplay? No. Names, organizations, locations, characters, names, plot, interrelationships, and more names? Yes. But aside from this bizarre choice of trailer content, what do we know about the upcoming Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition?
Well, first we know that it is a combination of the original Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and its sequel, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory, which came out in 2015 and 2017 respectively. It will also feature all the DLC for these titles.
Set in the near future, the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred and logging into cyberspace is a part of everyday life. In the shadows lurk hackers utilizing computer viruses called Digimon to commit mischief and crimes.
Framed and accused of wrongdoings, Keisuke Amazwa has no choice but to dive into the digital world to not only clear his name and prove his innocence, but to protect his loved ones.
- The Untold Story – Discover the mysterious backstory to the events that happened in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.
- Cyber Punk Atmosphere – Dive into a deeper & darker adventure where the real world and technology blend seamlessly
- Featuring more than 320 Digimon from the animated series!
- Scan, raise, train, and battle Digimon in classic turn-based gameplay.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition will be coming to PC and Switch on October 18th, but you can pre-order through Bandai Namco’s official site.