Update Version 1.3 Available Now for ‘Panzer Dragoon: Remake’
- Brings quality of life improvements.
- 60 FPS support has been added.
- Reworked Pandora’s Box available after completing on any difficulty.
Update 1.3 for Panzer Dragoon: Remake is now available!
After the successful launch of the Panzer Dragoon: Remake, with your support we were able to work on a next big update for the game! This one brings a ton of new features and fixes frequently asked for by the community!
— Panzer Dragoon: Remake (@PanzerDragoonRE) May 13, 2020
Developer MegaPixel Studio and publisher Forever Entertainment took to Twitter to announce that they have released update version 1.3 for the well received Panzer Dragoon: Remake. The update brings plenty of quality of life fixes, such as the option to place the aiming reticle behind the dragon on screen if you wish, and options like the ability to now have 60 frames per second graphics support. The developers also confirmed that this will be included in the upcoming physical release being handled by Limited Run Games. Panzer Dragoon: Remake is currently available on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop, and it will be releasing soon on PC via Steam and through Google Stadia.
If you’re unfamiliar with what the Panzer Dragoon: Remake already brings with it, it takes the classic Sega Saturn relic, and brings it back with modern elements. Taking place on a lone planet, you encounter two dragons awakened from the ancient times. Armed with a gun, and with the guidance of your armored blue dragon, players must fulfill their destiny by keeping the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying. Panzer Dragoon: Remake has players attacking enemies that approach from all sides. Players will need to take advantage of the improved 360 degree controls, and the locked on targeting system. Update version 1.3 looks to improve upon the experience, and it brings with it the following features:
The new additions are as follows:
- Episode 0
- Super Weapon Mode
- New gameplay options: rumble, classic reticle, auto-aim zoom, HUD toggle, performance mode (60 frames per second)
- Cheat codes in the main menu allowing the player to cheat in a campaign (god mode, infinite credits, super weapon mode)
- Gyroscope controls
The improvements are as follows:
- SFX system and sounds rework
- Multi-button fire (A and B)
- Input lag removed from all actions
- Camera rotation speed increased
- Easier and more responsive targeting system
- Full options access trough pause menu
- Blue Dragon motion re-work
- Start language based on console account language
- New, reworked Pandora’s Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty
Are you excited for the new update for Panzer Dragoon: Remake? Have you been enjoying this Remake? What else would you like to see the developers add? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Blood Rage: Digital Edition, Monster Train, and Neversong. To stay up to date on Panzer Dragoon: Remake, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, and their official website.